Letterhead stationery designs that will promote a professional image for your company
This blog is usually focussed around leaflets and those are one of the best ways in the print medium to sell or promote your business/service.
However, as well as focussing on the marketing of your business to attract customers, do not under-estimate the importance of printed business stationery like letterheads & business cards to also promote the right image to your customers which from a design point of view help to continually promote the professionalism of your business.
With that being said – here are 5 examples of creative and professional business stationery such as letterheads (and business cards).
1. Marketing Wand – letterhead design. Simple, bold and distinctive colour (design & print).
2. CDS Recruitment – letterhead & business cards . Clean and professional with strong logo branding (design & print)
3. Psyche fashion & retail – letterhead design. Stylish and minimal with creative bespoke branded pattern for individuality & style (design & print)
4. Smith & Graham Solictors – letterhead, business card & compliment slips. A clean layout to promote a professional and trustworthy image (design & printing).
5. Habitat homes – stationery including letterhead, business cards & notebook! Distinctive and fresh colour usage helps this Estate Agents stand out in the crowd. (design & printing)
Blog post by Stuart Hodgson – The Leaflet Design Guru
“Quality leaflet/flyer design is an investment, not a cost – because a well designed leaflet will generate more business and interest for you” Stuart Hodgson
With over 15+ years commercial graphic design experience – I have designed a lot of leaflets/flyers in that time and won some awards, and a lot of my graphic design services are now specifically for the design and print of leaflets/flyers. This is largely due to the success of my web-site over at www.leafletguru.co.uk (check it out after reading this post to see my full creative leaflet design portfolio and get some creative inspiration).
I tend to get a lot of repeat customers now, which for me is very satisfying as I guess that implies that I provide a great leaflet/flyer design service and proves that I know a thing or two about designing a quality leaflet that stands out from the crowd and gets the results and creates the impact my clients need. I therefore thought I would share some of the knowledge I have gained in this specialised area in my blog to help in the understanding of how to create a great looking, engaging and effective leaflet/flyer that gets great results.
If you are interested in using my leaflet design services then pay a visit to my website at www.leafletguru.co.uk to see the quality of my work – or email me straight away at email@example.com